Associate membership to the Golden Keys
Associate Membership is a unique opportunity for companies wishing to work in partnership with the concierge of many of the Leading hotels.
Hotel guests trust their Concierge to guide their decisions and signpost them to all sorts of products, services and requirements. It is essential therefore that the Concierges stay abreast of current trends. This is one area in which Associate Members are invaluable to The Society.
The Associate Members of our society represent companies who want to promote their services by developing a close business partnership with the concierge.
They are an exclusive group of well-established, sound and professional businesses, carefully selected for being outstanding in their field. There is a strict selection process requiring a minimum trading period of five years, any proposed membership is announced at the Concierge meeting. The application, once successful, is then announced at the next General Meeting. Membership fees to be discussed on application.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Unrivalled access to 350 of the country's top Concierges nationwide and the opportunity to build business relationships with them
- Membership of an exclusive group of over 100 organisations providing services to hotel guests and visitors to this country
- Opportunities to network with this exclusive group
- Participation in the monthly 'get together' of Members and Associate Members, followed by the formal Associate Members' meeting
- An opportunity to 'sponsor' the bar at the monthly meeting
- Updated lists of Members and Associate Members
- Invitations to social events during the year, including the Ladies' Night Dinner Dance and the Anniversary Cocktail Party, giving access not only to the Concierges and other Associate Members, but also to many prominent figures in the hotel industry
- The opportunity to invite and entertain the Concierges to 'presentation' evenings to keep them abreast of products and services
- Acknowledgement of Associate Members' association with The Golden Keys could enhance the 'cachet' of the business